Gestalt Diagnostics provides digital pathology solutions, technical and integration services and support to pathology laboratories. Gestalt has developed PathFlow™, an enterprise software platform specifically designed to bring the benefits of digital workflow to pathologists and pathology laboratories.
Gestalt has built upon its team’s experience in developing and deploying a robust radiology PACS and workflow solution that was deployed within Inland Imaging, Laboratory Information Systems, and a variety of pathology laboratory applications to support a fully integrated, automated digital platform and Image Management Solution.
Gestalt’s products are engineered specifically for the unique needs and workflow of pathologists. The PathFlow platform includes integrated Image Analysis and Artificial Intelligence solutions and algorithms that provide cancer scoring and image enhancement support for the pathologist.
KEY AREAS OF SERVICE
- Our digital platform provides intelligent, automated workflow and case routing based on over 60 lab-defined, configurable rules ensuring the right case gets to the right Pathologist every time.
- Our Image Management Solution allows for seamless image acquisition from the scanner and matching to the case information from the ordering system for automated routing to a worklist.
- Streamlined workflow within our viewer incorporates AI algorithms, image analysis programs, patient case information, virtual slide tray, voice recognition and reporting templates.
- Our entire, integrated platform is universal – allowing the lab to work with any, and multiple different, vendor applications simultaneously. We provide the pathologist with a single workflow regardless of how many LIS’s, EMR’s, AI companies and scanners are used within the diagnosis of their cases.
- Our IT services division provide all of your lab’s interfacing, integration and connectivity needs, project management support, and legacy LIS and application support services.
“The best advice I received was to give Gestalt a call. We needed help with a number of critical issues, and their support and responsiveness was fantastic. They are knowledgeable and experienced and provide amazing support as well as solutions. Their level of service and support is what every vendor’s support group strives to attain.”
— William Duke
“Amazing quality of service and exemplary performance from the staff! I would recommend them to anyone! If I could give 6 stars, I would.”
— Brigham Stoehr
“Best in the business. I’ve spent years in healthcare and dealt with countless IT and support organizations and the team has it figured it out. They are always very responsive and informative and never leave you wondering where they have gone or what the status of a project is. No question they are worth every penny.”
— Charli Svedin
Dan Roark, Chief Executive Officer, is an experienced CEO, serial entrepreneur, active angel investor and board member for technology businesses with experience in the life science industry and beyond. Dan’s previous roles include CEO & Founder of Matrical Bioscience in Spokane WA, a business he sold in 2013 to Brooks Automation (Nasdaq: BRKS) and assumed the position of VP for Strategic Business and Market Development until 2016. https://www.gestaltdiagnostics.com/dan-roark
Lisa-Jean Clifford, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Strategy Officer, has more than twenty years of experience in high-tech industries with over 15 of them specifically in healthcare high-tech. Her experience includes strategy development and execution, general business administration and operations, marketing, business development, and product management.
Ethan Lynn, Vice President Integration Services, has worked with dozens of anatomic pathology laboratories across the United States and Canada for the past 18 years, helping them to maximize return on their information systems and growing their business through IT solutions.
Eric Glassy, MD, Advisory Board, is a community pathologist in Southern California and director of pathology at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, San Pedro. He is a member of Affiliated Pathologists Medical Group, a 40-person independent pathology group covering 15 hospitals and laboratories in California, Portland and Phoenix.
Monica de Baca, MD, Advisory Board, is board certified in Anatomic/Clinical Pathology and Hematology(ABP). She has directed a high-complexity hematopathology service, been medical director of CAP-accredited high complexity laboratories, and been affiliated with academic teaching centers as a community pathologist.